Sweet William Pty Ltd
Sweet William uses a unique process for producing its dairy free chocolate. Australian soy flour, derived from the finest soybeans, is blended with the best cocoa liquor to produce a smooth European-style chocolate.
Sweet William has a unique process which ensures that the essential goodness of soy including fibre, phytoestrogens, vitamin E, calcium, and Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids is retained.
Mission and Values:
- To produce exceptional and unique chocolate which provides consumers with a delicious, natural, healthier alternative.
- They are committed to continually developing new products suitable for those with special dietary needs such as diabetics, vegans, vegetarians and those with lactose, gluten and nut intolerances.
- Sweet William is dedicated to supporting environmental sustainability and conservation.
- COOKING CHOCOLATE
- MULTI PACKS
Sweet William is committed to continuous improvement and excellence in manufacturing confectionery.
As an integral part of this commitment to quality, Sweet William completed a major capital expenditure program including the establishment of a packaging factory at Matraville NSW, adjacent to the existing production facility. The new factory houses the state-of-the-art chocolate making line, designed and built by Low & Duff (Ladco) in Scotland. The new line was commissioned in December 2002.
Sweet WIlliam is dedicated to ensuring that their products, processes, people and procedures meet and exceed international food safety quality standards and any applicable legislative requirements.
- Peanut Free
- Tree Nut Free (eg almonds, cashews, macadamias etc)
- Cholesterol Free
- Low GI
- GMO Free - supplier certified
- Free of Trans Fatty Acids
- All natural flavours (no nature identical flavours used either)
- No preservatives
- No artificial sweeteners
- No added colours
- Free from animal fats
- Halal certified
- Kosher certified