Rowie's Cakes

Rowie's Cakes

Rowie's Cakes is a kitchen that bakes wheat, yeast, dairy and gluten free. Is it possible for naughty tasting cakes and desserts to be good for you? Well, it is now. Because at Rowie's Cakes they guarantee that every wickedly delicious morsel that leaves their kitchen is 100% gluten, yeast and wheat free. Rowie's Cakes is owned and operated by an individual who has a passion for great food, culinary design and who is protective about her diet.

The original recipe design skills they have applied to developing the Rowie's Cakes product, ensure that 60% of the public who are actively conscious of their food intake are catered for, and the remaining 40% of the population will also delight in the delicious morsels on offer.

Rowie's unique offerings are perfect for catering to this health conscious but uncompromising market. And while their cakes may be wheat, yeast, dairy and gluten free they are more delicious than most popular cakes and can be offered to the mainstream as well as coeliac and gluten intolerant customers.

Location

Rowie's Cakes
78 Livingstone Road, Marrickville
Sydney, NSW 2204
Australia
Contact Info
Telephone: 
+61 2 9550 0346
Fax: 
+61 2 9550 0347

May also be interested in . . .

Ricegrowers Co-operative Limited

Image - Ricegrowers Co-operative Limited SunRice is one of the world's largest branded rice food companies, exporting high quality and innovative rice food products around the globe. SunRice...

Sara Lee Bakery (Australia) Pty Ltd

Image - Sara Lee Bakery (Australia) Pty Ltd The Sara Lee Bakery Plant was built at Gosford, on the New South Wales Central Coast in 1971. It is represented in most major markets in North and...

Goodman Fielder

Image - Goodman Fielder Goodman Fielder is Australasia's leading listed food company. Their products cover every meal occasion, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks...

Cereform

Image - Cereform Cereform® manufactures a variety of specialty bakery ingredients for commercial baking operations. Cereform® manufactures a variety of specialty...

Allied Mills Australia Pty Ltd

Image - Allied Mills Australia Pty Ltd A leader in the manufacture and distribution of food ingredients, Allied Mills is a joint venture uniting the global milling expertise of Cargill...

Aussie Health Snax Pty Limited

Aussie Health Snax Pty Limited Aussie Health Snax Pty Limited range of 100% healthy snack foods offer convenient and tasty snacks that are ALL gluten free, wheat free, dairy free...

Sweet Sensation Patisserie

Sweet Sensation Patisserie complete range is hand made and decorated using only the finest ingredients available.Their staff are focused on maintaining the highest quality...