The Gardner Smith Group was founded in Australia in 1920. Initailly a partnership between Charles S Gardner and Henry B Smith, then incorporated as Gardner Smith Pty Limited in 1923. During the early days its operations focused on trading animal products.
Over the years the parent company, now known as Gardner Smith (Holdings) Pty Limited, has continuously grown and diversified and today has subsidiaries located throughout Australia and overseas, offering a range of products and services in markets around the world.
Their business is based on the proven supply of tallow, vegetable oils, molasses, bio diesel feedstock and bio diesel blended fuel direct to the market.