Eden Gate Blueberry Farm
The farm is owned and operated by Andre and Amanda who purchased the property in November 2004. Their products are made on site in their licensed commercial kitchen. Only the non-perishable lines are available by mail order or over the net.
- The complete satisfaction of their customers
- The provision of top quality products
- Ethical behavior in all their dealings
- The importance and welfare of their employees
- The importance of their environment
- The need to farm sustainability
- Blueberry Jam - Fabulous blueberry flavour with lots of real blueberries. On toast of course. 250ml jars
- Blueberry Chutney - A traditional chutney with the special addition of nutritious blueberries. Try it on top of Philadelphia cream cheese and use as a dip. 250ml jars
- Blueberry Vinaigrette - A traditional salad dressing made with blueberry vinegar. The way they like it - fill the little hole in an avocado with the vinaigrette, add salt and pepper to taste. On all of salads of course. 250ml jars
- Blueberry Velvet - A delightful, sweet topping to pour over ice cream, pancakes, waffles or cheesecake or any other favourite dessert. 250ml jars
- Blueberry Muffins - An ever popular favourite. Amanda's muffins are the best you will ever try. Enjoy them in their outdoor setting, served hot from the oven with tea or coffee, or take them away to enjoy later.
- Blueberry Ice cream - Absolutely guaranteed to satisfy the most devoted ice cream connaisseur, but beware the calories and the addiction. Made from fresh blueberries, cream and local eggs.
- Blueberry Vinegar - Top quality vinegar infused with blueberries. Delightful for salad dressings or as a tonic. Sold sweetened or unsweetened in 250ml resealable bottles. The vinegar is made in small batches and occasionally is out of stock until the next batch is ready. Not available at this time.