Allied Mills Australia Pty Ltd
A leader in the manufacture and distribution of food ingredients, Allied Mills is a joint venture uniting the global milling expertise of Cargill with the grain growing, storage and handling experience of GrainCorp – a unique combination their customers benefit from, everyday.
Their access to diverse wheat varieties from across Australia and global sourcing of the finest raw materials means they produce flours and food ingredients that deliver ever-improving finished product characteristics and broader applications.
Every ingredient they manufacture is carefully formulated to precise specifications, so you can rely on the same quality, safety and consistency in every batch you make.
Allied Mills manufactures and distributes a wide range of food ingredients. Some are tailor made for customers to meet specialised production processes, while others are developed specifically for customers in small business across retail bakeries, foodservice and other food manufacturing.
Products & Services:
- Flours for bread, pastry, cake, biscuit, noodle and culinary applications
- Premixes for bread, cake, donut and culinary applications
- Specialty meals, semolinas and brans
- Specialty flours and grain products including maize, rye and soya
- Specialty ingredients such as bread improvers, concentrates and yeasts
- Batters and food coatings
- Products for animal nutrition applications
Allied Mills Customer Service 1300 369 869